Pages

July 02, 2014

pre-farewell

Assalamualaikum

Hey ya! I'm going to be 18 soon. I didn't expect this before but now i know that this year, the celebration is going to be quite different. On 10th july, on that very date, im going to leave home. For cyberjaya uni college medical science (cucms) to further my study. Hmm. I'm always excited with the idea of start studying. I'm also quite okay with the idea of leaving home as I've sort of experience that during the plkn. But on my birthday? Really? Out of all the days, it has to be on my birthday, huh? Honestly it's quite disappointing but... at least i can still see my family on that day. It's not that i have to go one day earlier right? It could be worse. Then i have to celebrate it silently, by myself, surrounded by strangers. Yeah thats the spirit. Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment